Thursday, August 28, 2008

More of What I Love

I have found a few new things to love recently. As you can tell from a couple of them I recently went to Bath & Body Works and found so many things I want to buy. I just can't get enough of that place.

*House of Tsang Bankok Padang Peanut Sauce-so deliciously yummy!! So far this week I have had it on Thai turkey wraps and a plain green salad. It is spicy, creamy, peanutty, and so yummy! I am going to have to find more recipes in which to use this stuff.


*Mango Mandarin Body Cream from Bath & Body Works-this stuff smells soooo good! And it is just a little plus that Hubby loves citrus smells ;)




*Fekkai Glossing Cream also from Bath & Body Works-I usually never put any kind of product in my hair, but this stuff is spectacular. It smooths my hair, makes it shiny and is so easy to use. I love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the same body cream! I love the orange lotions, but that one is the best! I agree!