Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Women's Liberation, Summer Style


I really wanted to get a picture of me burning my nursing bra, but Hubby wouldn't help me with it. So it is just sitting in the trash.

But I am officially done with it! My last nursing bra EVER!

#4 isn't quite done nursing yet, he still nurses first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

But, boy, do I hate that nursing bra. It is much like wearing the same maternity clothes for months and months, and you are just so sick of the sight of them.

I threw it in the trash with gusto!

4 comments:

pinky said...

Looks like a perfectly good bra to me. But much too large for little me...so I won't ask you to send if off in the mail. I think bras period are a bit of a bother, albeit a necessary bother. I can no longer enjoy a good nap with one on. Does that say something about my age? Hope not. I remember when nursing the first few months with each of the children I would even sleep in it. If I took a night off from that the matress got soaked. I dreamed about nursing last night...seriously. Thoughts are things.

jlbunting.com said...

You like rituals, don't you? Do you remember the rituals we performed for you back in T-hall?

Summer said...

Thanks for the reminder Becky.
I should often be reminded of my silliness.

Unknown said...

girl,I will help you burn it!