Friday, July 25, 2008

The Never-Ending Story: An Unromantic Tale of Dirty Dishes

I HATE WASHING DISHES!! More than any other household chore. I would rather clean the toilet (eew), clean under my children's beds (scary), and clean under the refridgerator (yuck), than wash dishes.


It's not that I think they are gross, or even that it takes too much time to unload and load. But it just seems to me that there are CONSTANTLY dirty dishes piling up. The minute I load up the dishwasher I turn around and there is another dirty dish (or 2, or 3) in the sink already.

I hate those kinds of chores that I have to do over and over again. I feel like I never accomplish anything.

And I HAVE to feel like I've accomplished SOMETHING during the day.

What I would love is for my boyfriend (Josh Groban) to come to my house and sing to me while he washes my dishes. Maybe then I would enjoy a dirty dish lying around now and then!

3 comments:

Sara said...

ooooo, I'm gonna rat on you! hahahah . . .

crazygirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crazygirl said...

whoops.. posting again..
i should really read my post before i hit submit.. HAAAAAAAAA
anyhoo,
i'm with you on the dirty dishes thing.
i'd so rather clean a disgusting toilet then touch another dish.
and lay your hands off my josh! -J
LOL!