Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is It Just Me?


I am the first to admit that I can be pretty quirky. Okay, maybe Hubby is the first, and I am second. I do some pretty crazy things. But I hope I am not the only one.

Am I the only one who:

~writes an item on my to-do list that I already did, just to cross it off? (I love crossing stuff off!)

~makes the bed, after it has been left un-made all day (yes it sometimes happens), right before going to bed?

~puts ranch dressing on spaghetti? (I think I learned this from a brother-in-law, Hubby thinks it's disgusting!)

~won't ever sleep on anyone else's pillow? (It smells different.)

~won't start one book until finishing another?

~has 3 full laundry days a week? (That's a lot of laundry!)

~has rules about buying generic vs brand name? (details will be posted another time.)

I hope everyone is as crazy as me. It sure makes life more fun.


4 comments:

April Fossen said...

I think we stem from the same branch of crazy. I spend more time putting together (and crossing off items on) my to-do list than I do doing the things on it. I put ranch dressing on pretty much everything but spaghetti (I'll have to try that one). I have definite rules about generic vs. brand name--some things can be skimped on (dishwasher detergent, for example), others (ketchup, for example) absolutely not!

Unknown said...

I do the list thing. Especailly when I am really busy and have a lot to do. I will sit down and make a long list and put down things I have already done that day, just to make myself feel better. The other stuff on your list is crazy and normal people don't do those things (just kidding. The quirks make us who we are. I will keep my list to myself)

jlbunting.com said...

I am the same with the list and making the bed - the rest of that stuff if just plain nuts. I was once making one of my lists and I asked my roommate what I could put on my list so I could cross it off. We came up with this... "tell Rachel to go to the bathroom". I got to cross it off immediately! Yippee!

Natalie said...

I can't finish a book unless I finished the previous. Even if I really hate it- I have a hard time moving on unless I have really finished it. Also- I have generic vs brand name rules. Certain things are much more worth the $.