Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Break Me Off A Piece of That Kit-Kat Bar!


I need a break! After almost a year of practically being attached to #4, I need a get-a-way as soon as he is completely finished nursing.

Now, before you think I am totally selfish, this was actually Hubby's idea (and I am only just a little selfish). He thinks I need a vacation, by myself, to rejuvenate and recuperate and re-energize and all those sorts of things.

I am considering a couple of options:

In October there is a Time Out for Women in San Antonio.

Going on now until September 21 is an exhibit I want to see at the Utah Museum of Fine Arts.

But I am up for anything. So, got any suggestions? I can't be gone too long or the guilt monster will find me and drag me back home, and I can't spend too much (I so hate living on a budget.)
I would love it sooooo much if anyone wanted to come along and join me on this adventure. Is anyone up for it?
Can't wait!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I say you grab a friend and hit Disney Land...oh wait, that is my dream.

Sara said...

I would sooooo love to go to both of them, or either of them . . . the time out IS on the weekend of Hannah's b-day and the exhibit may be a possibility if tim doesn't take me where i want to go for my b-day (so, if that happens, i may just pack a bag and head out of town with you for a few days!)

crazygirl said...

i'm with katie..
lets go to disneyland..
i'm all over that trip..
but having to sit and think,
or listen
or concentrate..
just doesn't appeal to me.
HA!
but have fun either way..
and if you change your plans and want to hit so. cal and the beaches..
call me first! -J

Kristin said...

Summer,
How do you feel about Blackberry picking at Heather's over Labor Day weekend. Mom and I are going and your invited if you want to join us. Heather even mentioned something about taking us to her favorite spa while we are there.

jlbunting.com said...

come to the beach - it is free and I never go there although I should because when I move away I will miss the opportunity