Monday, July 28, 2008

My Favorite Things: Grocery Edition

As I mentioned in an earlier post I have a few hard and fast rules about buying brand name verses generic. Most things I buy generic. It is just so much more practical when buying groceries for 6 people.

However there are some items I will NEVER buy generic. These are some of my favorite things from the grocery store:

~Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, I don't care how much it costs, it works so well, why bother with anything else?

~St. Ives Apricot scrub, mainly for the smell, it always reminded me of the beach (sigh).

~Ghirardelli 60% cocoa chocolate chips, no other brand tastes like real chocolate and they are great when I need a little pick-me-up.




1 comment:

Jon and Chelle said...

I'm with ya on the arm and hammer laundry detergent. And, I buy cottonelle tp because it has puppies on the front.