Monday, September 22, 2008

What A Riot


I have been laughing nonstop today all because of adorable, clever #3! Here a a few things that made me laugh:

Kept referring to Oliver Twist as Oliver Swirl.

Said OCTAGON about 17 thousand times on the way home from preschool. All in different tones, pitches, etc.

Dressed up like a super hero (cape, headband, and "sword"). And named himself Zion. When asked "why Zion?" He said "Because of the song 'We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet.'"
The last line says "the wicked who fight against ZION will surely be smitten as last."

4 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

what a smart kid...zion...swirl...I love it. I've been waiting for something like this all day. Sure beats preparing tax returns.

Natalie said...

Love the Zion! geez- I don't think my kids could think of that!

Sara said...

That is just too cute. Mr. Zion must be amazingly strong!!! He is so adorable!

Kristin said...

That is the best! Zion! I told my kids and Seth does not believe how smart your pre-schooler is. I think that is the cleverest thing I have heard in a long while. Brilliant in fact.