Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've Got A Pocket - Got a Pocket Full of Sunshine

Some moments of happiness over the past few days:

Seeing how much my kids LOVE playing with each other.

Baking homemade rye bread that Roy really likes. Baking bread in general actually. It calms me.

Babysitting one of the cutest little girls in our ward. We had a blast playing. Maybe, babysitting other people's kids in general, cause I get to give them back.

Seeing #3 fall asleep in the car after throwing a fit. I always know why he has fits, even thought he won't accept the reason. Also, jogging behind him at the park while he rode his scooter and him yelling the whole time "Don't catch up!"

The afterglow of finishing my ironing (that's right I put it off for a couple of months).

Being tackled by #4 in a big bear hug as soon as I sit on the floor with him. Plus his new pig noises, and he made up some sort of sign that I have no idea what it means. I was trying to teach him cookie on Monday during FHE treat. Maybe he just keeps asking for cookies.

Being able to have a nice conversation without any high-pitched whiney noises with #1.

Hearing #2 discuss probablity. It cracks me up!

1 comment:

dastew said...

Your kids are perfect. We miss them.