Friday, September 5, 2008

This Weeks Favorites

This week I have three new favorite items to share.


1st- Goo Gone- I don't know how many of you out there know about this spectacular product. I keep it in the laundry room (although you can use it on other things too). I can get out grease spots on clothes with it (even after they have been through the dryer) and this week I got tree sap off a shirt (without the yucky terpentine smell!) with no problem at all. I was amazed!




2nd-My new lip gloss-I lost a lipgloss somewhere in the blackberry bramble in Washington over the weekend (I am sure the wildlife look lovely now). So, of course, I had to go get another one! I went to The Body Shop and found a lovely pink lipgloss, that smells like pink grapefruit (Hubby, with his citrus obsession, loves it, score for me!) It was also part of a line that donates money to the "Stop Violence in the Home" campaign. Yea for looking pretty and doing good at the same time!



3rd-Imperial Dragon Seseame Seed Oil-so yummy for oriental dishes, I made teriyaki chicken. It tastes terrific and even the kids enjoyed it. Try it!

1 comment:

April Fossen said...

You're speaking my language sister. I use Goo Gone on everything. Seriously. It's like my Windex. And I just got more of that sesame oil because I ran out. We marinate chicken in a mixture of that, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. So delicious and the oil helps it not to stick to the grill!