Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where Have I Been?!

I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday! I was just too busy all week studying for my midterm (I felt very nervous and unprepared for it). So since I haven't done any blogging all week I will make a list of what I loved about this week (in no certain order). You don't want to know the things I didn't like about this week.

-Walking for an hour every morning. It gave me so much energy for the rest of the day plus all those good feelings I get when I take care of my body.

-Hearing #4 making tiger noises. Can he get more adorable and lovable? I have a hard time believing it.

-Having 3 children out of the house and one peacefully napping so I could study effectively. Sigh.

-Being sent to the library by Hubby (he even made dinner) so I could do even more studying.

-Cleaning the garage (finally). Just how many bug corpses do you think were in there?

-Losing almost 3 pounds.

-Finishing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with #2. And, consequently, starting the next one with him.

-Getting the newspaper. We finally subscribed and I love it!

1 comment:

pinky said...

Sounds like a VERY productive and happy week to me.