Sunday, October 19, 2008

You Know You're Doing SOMETHING Right When...

*Your child helps you make a dessert/treat and asks "Is this for us? Or are you making it for someone else?" (He hates it when I do that!)

*Your child, who fought for days about saying his line in the Primary Program, actually says it and it makes you cry (just a little though!)

*Your child wants to take a nap with you, play games with you, cook with you...or just spend time with you.

*Your child, the one who doesn't usually want to spend time with you, wants you to sit next to them during scripture reading (yea!)

*Your child, who doesn't like to be kissed, reminds you to kiss him before going to bed.

*Your child wants to hold your hand.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Are we talking about the same child here?- just noticing a pattern. I had an unusual couple of moments with one of mine these past couple of days. The boy who generally doesn't want anything to do with me or me with him voluntarily came into my room tonight with the lotion that he usually wants me to put on his hard to reach spots and he put lotion on my feet and gave me a foot massage! Wow, what a topsy-turvy world. He does care after all.