Wednesday, October 22, 2008

AHHHHH...I've Been Tagged!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Enjoying being a newlywed
2. Finding out I was pregnant with #1
3. Working at Von Curtis Salon
4. Taking a break from BYU
5. Living in Utah

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1. Work out at the church building
2. Laundry
3. Take kids to the library
4. Pick up #2's prescription
5. Study

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Dried cranberries
2. Nuts
3. Fruit
4. Greek yogurt
5. "Fiber One" granola bars

5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Pay off my mortgage
2. Build an addition onto my house
3. Invest a ton (nows the time to buy!)
4. Save for kids college, weddings, missions
5. Travel, travel, travel!

5 Places I've Lived...
1. American Fork, Utah
2. Simi Valley, California
3. Provo, Utah
4. Albuquerque, New Mexico
5. Isn't that sad...there isn't a fifth!

5 Jobs I've Had...
1. Mother's Helper (Part time nanny)
2. CSR at Blockbuster
3. Receptionist at hair salon
4. Dish washer at the Cannon Center (does this really count if it's for one day?)
5. Sandwich maker at Easy Pickin's in the Cougar Eat

5 People I tag...
1. Laurel
2. Chris
3. Cheryl
4. Sarah
5. Mom

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You only lasted one day in the Cannon Center? That's so funny. My sister and I thought it would be fun to work as dishwashers at the MTC for a term. I think I can safely say it was the worst job I've ever had. So awful.

Summer said...

Oh, I came home crying that day.

jlbunting.com said...

I loved my job in the Morris Center dishroom, best job on campus. Oh, except for being a resident assistant and a teachers assistant and a conference assistant. I guess I like assisting. But I will say, I did not last long doing janitorial work in Helaman Halls.

pinky said...

Mission accomplished...see blog!