Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Normal (?)

What is normal you ask?
Anything than what my life has been like for the past 3 weeks.
I was sleeping in till 7:30am some mornings.
Staying up LATE watching movies with Boyfriend.
Taking a break from studying.
Being ignored by my children while they play with each other.
Not doing laundry (Boyfriend took that over while on vacation.)
Now? Well, today I got up before 6am (*gasp*) to get the kids up and ready for school.
I sorted the laundry, washed, dried; then folded it and put it away.
After working out and showering (I did continue to do both of those, before you think I am completely lazy), I started my new course and finished lesson 1!
(On a side note I have made a goal to finish two courses this year.)
Then I made banana bread with Isaac and we actually got to play with some puzzles and games with Evan. Then we read some books together. (I forgot how pleasant it is to have half my children at school during the day!)
Okay, so we're not actually totally back to normal. Boyfriend does still have another week off work. But you can't expect me to rush back into real life too fast, now can you?

1 comment:

Jon and Chelle said...

I'd say that since you are married to my brother and have 4 very cute, intelligent and busy kids your life is probably never 'normal'! Glad you had a good break for the holidays!