Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some Comfy...

...Favorites!


These are things that make me more comfy, how about you?


~Boyfriend's sweats-oh, so comfy and cozy! I took them so often he actually ended up giving them to me. What a sweety!


~Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea- what Boyfriend calls "uterus fiber." But it is marketed as "supporting the female system." I dare you to try it when Aunt Flo is visiting! (And I've heard it also works for inducing labor, if any of you need that sort of thing.) I found it at Whole Foods.


~Brown Bread- Mom used to get this once in a while and I haven't been able to find it, till now. I bought some (at Albertsons) on a whim and smeared on the butter. Mmmmm...


For ultimate comfort I combined all three and was in heaven for a while.

2 comments:

pinky said...

I have a recipe for making your own brown bread. It is done rather like plum pudding...in a mold (an empty tin can or two will do) in a steamer. Interested?

Summer said...

I actually did make some recently. On New Years Eve. I cleaned two tin cans and boiled them. Very fun, but not as yummy as this stuff.