Monday, December 29, 2008

New Favorites


Some new favorites that I discovered recently:

Brand new scriptures-although I am scared to touch them for fear of ruining them already! Can you tell which ones are new and which ones are falling apart? I am looking for a cute scripture tote if you know where I can find one, but I made one in the meantime.


Snowcake-I don't know what drew me to this movie. Maybe Alan Rickman. But both Boyfriend and I loved it!


#1's new haircut-it is short, short, short. But so cute. It makes her look so much older though. And I guess I am proud that I cut it. (She just woke up, so it is messy!)


Sleeping in-with no school and no work we are all able to sleep in a little bit (some of us more than others-she is still in bed!)


My new Bed-Buddy-that's what I call it at least. My sister made me one for my birthday. It is filled with rice and when put in the microwave for a couple of minutes stays nice and toasty. I put it in my bed right before climbing in, so the sheets aren't freezing. Then I wrap it around my toes as I fall asleep. (Can you tell I was not made to live in cold weather?)


Getting an A in my "Family Finances" course!-One class down, 16 more credits to go!

3 comments:

Wife of dastew said...

I have thought about asking for new scriptures for the past several gift giving occasions but my 12 year old set is so comfortable. I don't want to look at unmarked pages again, there is no history there. But then again, I could start over, discovering passages that I love again. Enjoy the new scriptures!

Jon and Chelle said...

ooh I want to see more of that haircut! I love it!

April Fossen said...

I'm gonna need to know which of your sisters made that for you so I can call and get the instructions. I've been thinking for a while now that I need an old-fashioned bed warmer, with coals and all. This would probably be a better alternative.