Monday, March 23, 2009

I Will Survive

Spring Break has begun for the kids! I didn't know how I would handle it, especially having been at home with them without a break all weekend while Boyfriend was away.
So far today I have been able to:
Sleep in till 7:30am.
Go through the kids' clothes to figure out what they need to summer.
Read to #3 without falling asleep.
Shower at 1:30pm.
Make a yummy lunch that ALL the kids ate and enjoyed.
Reuse torn pants for #1 to now use as shorts.
Use above mentioned pants to also create and sew and adorable purse for #1.
Endure (without laughing mind you) #1 doing interpretive dance while listening to Andrew Lloyd Webber.
And the days not over! We still need dinner, FHE, and a yummy treat involving crepes and Nutella.
I hope your Spring Break has started as fabulously as mine!!

5 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Good luck with spring break. Are you going to post pictures of your skinny self? By the way, thanks for the cookies. I ate most of them myself. I'm kind of milking this whole pregnancy thing but I'm thinking I might regret it later!

ma turner said...

Our spring break doesn't start until mid April, but Nate and I are heading to Florida for a week. It's a good thing it is so late because yesterday was snowy and cold. Enjoy your week.

Summer said...

Becky-Well, not "skinny" really. Just back to my pre-children self.

Unknown said...

I love spring brake! Glad you are having fun and sleeping in

Sara said...

I've been missing your posts . . . Love you!