Sunday, November 2, 2008

This Week's Favorites

#1 Penicillan--yea for not having strep throat any more! For some reason I get it EVERY year. Anyone know why?


#2 Greek Yogurt--This stuff is yummy and loaded with protein. You feel better after eating some, but boy is it pricey!


#3 Jeans--that are two sizes smaller than what I wore a couple months ago! But I still won't tell you the size!


#4 My new boyfriend--okay, it's really Hubby, he heard a caller on Car Talk refer her to husband as her boyfriend and thought it was very romantic. Now he wants us to start referring to each other that way. Which is very confusing since from the sound of things I have two husband already (one named Roy, the other named David). So we are back to being boyfriend and girlfriend again. Maybe he'll even hold my hand!
#5 Daylight Savings--yea for not waking when it is pitch black outside! And for getting a little more sleep than I normally would have last night!

3 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Two sizes Way to GO SUMMER!!! thats great tell me what you did???

Bill said...

(This is where you call me a "nerd" and roll your eyes...)

#5 should be "Standard Time" as we just went off daylight savings.

I too despise daylight savings. The sun sets way too late during the summer months up here and the kids don't want to go to bed on time.

Summer said...

Thanks, Bill! Or, should I say "Mr Wizard"? I never know what it's called.