Saturday, November 8, 2008

Favorites (yes, more!)

Okay this week are a couple of my favorite favorites!


#1 Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser-it actually got permanent marker off the top of my desk! I gave it a try (but was very skeptical about it) and it really worked! I was amazed. You see #3 was bored the other day and I was busy working on a lesson when he found a permanent marker on my desk and wrote on a sticky note with it. Well it bled through the sticky note as all good perm. markers do and made a mess on my desk. I gave him a good 5 minute long lecture (and a few mean looks along with it).

#2 Papers!-A store here in ABQ that sells the best (and the most expensive) paper. I got a few sheets to start my Christmas card project (yes, already). Beautiful papers (even real Origami paper) and more. In fact I have to go back in the next couple of weeks for stocking stuffers! Want to come with me and check it out? We can eat at a great pizza place near the store, too.

#3 Unexpected visitors-my sister and her husband stopped by while passing through today! Yea! They couldn't stay but we had a nice little chat anyway.

3 comments:

Sara said...

We once got permanant marker off a hard wood floor with the magic eraser--my nephew too the marker and intentionally drew all over my inlaws floors; we were so worried it wouldn't come off!

Natalie said...

I love my magic erasers too. And that Paper store on Nob Hill is so cool....Il Vicino isn't bad either!
Hadn't thought of getting card supplies there yet- just cuz of cost, but might be worth it.

Erica Bass said...

I still haven't been to that store. Every one tells me about it! And I love il vicino! Yum. Let me know when you go!