Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lost in the Crowd


I've always known I don't stand out.
I don't have any defining features.
Nothing spectacular that would make people remember me.
I would HATE it if I did.
Never liked being the center of attention.
But, I was amused this week though when two people confessed they always get me confused with someone else, or two somebody else's.
Just something for me to dwell on incessantly.
Although I also got the reaction from a teenager that I "look 20!" upon them hearing my actual age *gasp*.
I had to laugh heartily at that one!

1 comment:

Sara said...

hahahah! I was told, while guiding my four into the grocery store, "I'm sorry, but you don't look like you're old enough to have four kids . . . I hope that's not offensive," to which I replied, "I'm 29!!! My first was born at 23!" I think you're beautiful Summer.